Friday, April 1, 2011

THE LIBRARY

Pauline and I are in research mode. And when I say research, its not through Google or Wikipedia. We went through literal archives. I don't even remember this.

Manila Womens Wear. At P5.00. Wow. Love the logo though. Its so iconic.
IMG_6943
1979. I Wasn't even born yet. Charot.
IMG_6944
A sample of 70s ads that made me laugh out loud.

"The way it looks, it should cost more." Classic copy.
IMG_6946~
Vogue 1930s archive. Drool. I got sad when Mark Higgins said that the Slims students weren't very interested in looking through the old magazines, they gravitate more towards the newer coffee table hard-bounds.
IMG_6967
Like these Fashion books. I was happier going through the old glossies.
IMG_6968
Thank you Mark for letting us invade your office.
IMG_6975

No comments: