Wednesday, June 1, 2011

END OF THE DAY.

Hi guys, whew. Tiring day today, but in a good way. Shot our Top Ten Collections for Holiday and I have to say that having all those gorgeous clothes surround me is my idea of heaven. Although, when it's work mode, shopping is the farthest thing on my mind. It only hits me when I'm driving home, and the pieces flash back and I regret not having tried it on. Heeeh. It's the bane of being in this industry, it's this never ending cycle of wanting to have gorgeous pieces.

Another shoot tomorrow with the rest of the editors...us in front of the lens. Should be interesting. Although, after having mentioned this constant need for new clothes, I ironically have nothing to wear. And at this point of the day, when my brain wants nothing but to shut down, visualizing a sartorial uniform takes too much of an effort. Oh well, a good eight hours of sleep should fix that.

And, another couple I featured in my column for Valentines have broken up. That's a total of three out of the five I featured. I don't want to say that I've jinxed it but I'm pretty freaked out. If the last two pairs end theirs anytime soon, I'm never going to write about love again. Kmn.

That's about it for me today. Other than me and Vince dancing the shuffle-- in between takes--to the Party Rock Anthem on loop at the shoot. It's time to call it a night. Goodnight, I'll talk to you guys tomorrow.

2 comments:

Christie O said...

Hi Daryl, I really enjoy reading your blog! It's fun and very genuine. Like you, I'm also from Cebu, but I have relocated to Canada 5 years ago. I'm so happy I found your blog :) Keep up the good work!

Christie

s t y l e s a m u r a i said...

Hello Christie O! Thank you!! =)